POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : req:iconview for the next POV-Ray : req:iconview for the next POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  req:iconview for the next POV-Ray
From: Lue Ebra
Date: 23 Jan 1999 08:04:47
Message: <36a9c8ef.0@news.povray.org>
Just a little request. PLEASE  put the icon-view back in the next
version. I liked having that little floater sitting on top of whatever
else I was running (mainly Moray) so I could have it partially minimized
but still keep tabs on it at a *hands-free* glance. I loved that
feature, and found it more than worth having.

Lue Ebra
lue### [at] nxuscom
www.electro-net.com/~lueebra

Post a reply to this message